The intensive five-day CISA exam preparation course is designed to prepare professionals for the Certified Information Systems Auditor™ (CISA) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISA Review Manual 26th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
This course is intended for individuals who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems. This includes information systems security professionals, internal review auditors, and other individuals who have an interest in aspects of information systems audit, controls, and security.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISA course or the CISA exam; however, in-order-to apply for the CISA certification, the candidate must meet the following requirements as determined by ISACA:
• Five (5) or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security
• Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years
How will this Course help You
On completion of the CISA exam preparation course, delegates will:
• Have an understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam
• Have knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
• Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia