The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10) training and certification course is a continution of CEH program .The updated 10th versions of ECSAv10 includes updated curriculum mathching the industry progress and similar step-by-step penetration testing methodology. The ECSA follows a set of methodollogies which covers the pentesting requirements across various verticals.
In the new EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10) training course the regular exam is followed by an option to write a practical exam to test the skills acquired earning the ECSA (Practical) credential. This validates the practical skills for industry readiness.
Who Should Do EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10) training ?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts & Security Engineers
- Network Server Administrators & System Administrators
- Firewall Administrators & Security Testers
- Risk Assessment Professionals
How will this Course help You
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology -External, Internal & Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia