This course will assist the students in exploring Oracle Clusterware architecture and general cluster concepts. After completing this course, students will be able to carry out: Installation of both Standard and Flex clusters, Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks, Adding and removing nodes from a cluster, patching and upgrading existing Grid Homes, managing both Policy-Managed Clusters and Standard Clusters.
How will this Course help You
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Comprehend how to delete a node from a cluster
- Elucidate the principles and purposes of clusters
- Explain Cluster hardware best practices
- Administer and manage both Policy-Managed Clusters and Standard Clusters
- Elucidate the Oracle Clusterware architecture
- Elucidate Clusterware architecture
- Configure and Install Flex Clusters
- Comprehend effect of node failure in Flex Clusters
- Carry out Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks
- Set up both Standard and Flex clusters
- Eradicate and add nodes from a cluster
- Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.