The CompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently troubleshooting, configure, or maintenance of a wired and wireless network. The Network+ performance based course will help delegates pave their way onto a career in IT Infrastructure and Security. Attending the Network+ course will also assist delegates in preparation for the CompTIA Network+ examination.
This course is intended for IT professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10-007).
How will this Course help You
In this course, delegates will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks. In addition, delegates will be able to:
• Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
• Describe bounded network media
• Describe unbounded network media
• Identify the major types of network implementations
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
• Analyse routing and switching technologies
• Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation
• Analyse network security
• Implement network security
• Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation
• Manage networks
• Troubleshoot network issues