The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and the best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. This course covers standard methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies.
In this course, delegates will apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud deployments. Delegates will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. Students will also manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations through the use of cybersecurity best practices.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification designates an experienced IT professional as being equipped to provide secure technical solutions to meet business requirements in the cloud.
This course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors.
How will this Course help You
In this course, students will deploy, test, secure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a cloud solution. Additionally, after the completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
• Deploy a pilot project
• Test a pilot project deployment
• Design a secure network for cloud deployment
• Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
• Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
• Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
• Analyse workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
• Secure systems to meet access requirements
• Maintain cloud systems
• Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
• Analyse cloud systems for required performance
• Analyse cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
• Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues
• Troubleshoot security issues
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia